- What does it smell like? After a long day, you pour yourself a glass of fine bourbon. At the first sip, you feel yourself slipping into the warm bath of flavor: the smokiness, the warmth, the depth. This is the body wash that smells like that feels.
- A refined scent, won't make you smell like a bar or a Hell's Angel. Isn't like sock-ya-in-the-kisser whiskey, but more like a warm blanket for your inners. Except for your outers, because it's body wash (please don't drink the body wash. It is non-alcoholic).
- Made with natural ingredients, 100% vegan, never tested on animals, and just all-around amazing stuff.
- A bottle you can be proud to have in your shower... you know, for whomever happens to be in your shower (I'm not going to get into your business, ok?)
- Made by the fine folks at Outlaw Soaps, a tiny little soap company in Gold Country, California, by people who love their jobs
Being a Gambler isn’t just about taking chances, it’s about a way of looking at the world: Either it’s a good hand, or it’s a raw deal.
A gambler also knows that a raw deal can be a good hand, but it’s up to who’s holding the cards. Fortune, more than beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Luck is our own.
Bourbon, tobacco, and a little leather.